Believe in yourself and achieve your dreams
Do you sometimes lack confidence in going for your dreams? When people say for you to go after challenges and they say you can do it, do you believe them? Do you believe in yourself?
Imagine a world in which you know what your dream is and know that you can achieve it. You’re taking steps actively towards reaching your dream and even with challenges on the way, you know you’ll get there in the end. It can be difficult and there may be moments of doubt. But deep down, it’s the belief in yourself that will keep you working towards your dreams. Here’s 5 reasons why you’ve got to believe in yourself and 5 ways on improving your self belief, inspired by Fiona Harrold.
5 reasons why you got to believe in yourself
- Who you are and will become is 100% down to you. The reality is you are in full control of your life. So you are the only one who can achieve your dreams. No one else will do them for you. So believe you can achieve those dreams and you will.
- Once you believe, your mindset will be set to succeed hence it will actively be focused on finding opportunities. You will see challenges as opportunities to learn, attract different ways of moving towards your dream and notice more options on what you can do to move forward.
- You need to believe in yourself to get started and to keep the momentum. Use every bit of belief to fuel yourself to take action after action towards your dreams.
- Your vision of yourself and your life is your greatest asset. So make it a good one and use it wisely!
- Choosing to believe you can succeed will drive you and inspire you (the way an athlete trains for years because they believe they can win in the Olympics).
Your perspective creates your thoughts and your thoughts create everything. It is your strongest thoughts that have constructed who you are now. Who you are in the future is up to you. – Fiona Harrold
And to help you improve your belief in yourself…
5 tips to get you to believe in yourself
- Fake it until you make it. Not quite sure yet? Trick yourself into it. Behave as if you’re one step away from achieving your dream or that you’ve already made it. It’s all about your mindset so if you fake your belief in yourself long enough, it will come naturally. You’ll realize, “Hey, I can do this for real!”
- Behave and act like you believe and your feelings will join you later. Maybe you need to take the first step in order to believe. Treat every step towards your dreams as a success (regardless of outcome as there’s no such thing as failure, only learning). And with every step believe in yourself more.
- Work your own personal style. If you feel confident & attractive, you’ll radiate confidence & attractiveness (and vice versa).
- If you have a dream that you’re passionate about, you must protect it. Don’t let people interrupt you and tell you that you can’t do something. They’re simply scared they’ll watch you achieve yours when they haven’t achieved theirs. Protect your dream, go for it and inspire them to go for theirs.
- Look at someone who’s already done it. It tells your rational mind that it’s achievable. No one’s done it yet? So what? You can be the first.
You can believe in yourself. You will believe in yourself. You do believe in yourself.
Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m Possible.” – Audrey Hepburn