How to attract happiness into your life
Have you sometimes wondered how some people seem to have everything going for them? How come they are so lucky and you’re not? The one thing that could be separating you from them is they know how to attract happiness through their thoughts.
The law of attraction is based on the theory that whatever you focus on you will attract from the universe. This means that whatever is dominant in your thoughts, actions and even sometimes your subconscious is what you’ll attract into your life. But we all know we have plenty of mind chatter so how can we teach our mind to focus on what we want and attract the happiness we wish for?
Tips on how to attract happiness into your life
- Be grateful for the things you have and appreciate your life. You’ll send positive vibes out and hence you’ll attract even more things which you’re grateful for.
- Believe you can achieve the goals you set. If you doubt yourself, the universe sees that as you not being ready for it yet and hence it won’t allow you to reach your goal. However if you believe in yourself, you’re much more aware of the opportunities that the universe will throw at you to get you closer to your goal.
- Focus on what you want (vs. what you don’t want). Whatever your mind focuses on is what you’ll attract so focus on the positive want. For example, think “I want to find a job that’s meaningful and fun” instead of “I hate my job because it’s boring and doesn’t mean anything to me.”
- Be consistent in your thoughts and positivity. It’s not an over the night, fast fix. It’s a mindset you practise for life.
- Be open minded. Sometimes opportunities may arise which you didn’t think of before but they will get you closer to your goal. Be open minded to this as new opportunities for your happiness can come from unexpected places.
- Follow your intuition. Your gut is more often right than not. Learn to listen to it.
Is there something specific you do that helps you attract happiness into your life? Comment below with your ideas and thoughts!